Fence Permit Application

Before digging on any property, check with the Village Zoning Administrator to determine proper setbacks. Then, call your utility companies (it is a free service). Each utility company will come out and mark the locations where all of the gas, electric, phone and waterlines are located.

* required

E-Mail Address *


Name *

Address *

City, State & Zip

Telephone #

Cell Phone #

Property Information:

Parcel # *

Zoning District

Property Boundary

Corner Lot

Fence Height

Fence Length

Fencing Materials

Stabilizing Method

Please type the word from the image in this field.

Connect & Engage



Area Photos



Monday thru Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Closed Noon to 1:00 p.m.


207 S. Brownson Ave.
P.O. Box 208
Kingsley, MI 49649

(231)263-7778 office
(231)263-2278 fax